As a Software Engineer, you will be responsible for working with a team of engineers, contributing code, and collaborating with our customers. You’re agile, friendly, retrospective, and not afraid to identify ways to improve any process. Above all, you judge your success by the success of your team and the happiness of our customers.
- 3+ years of professional experience in developing React Native applications.
- Experience in React Native mobile solutions for Android and iOS
- Experience with automated testing suites
- Experience with system architecture
- Understanding of REST APIs
- Upper-intermediate in English with relevant experience in communicating with customers, technical teams, and senior management.
- Ability to estimate project timelines and objectives effectively.
- You have an eye for quality software, period. With the ability to effectively write tests.
- Uphold best practices in engineering, security, and architectural design.
- Ability to work remotely with incredibly smart and driven companies.
- Above market pay rate
- Ability to choose the projects that meet your career ambitions.
- Ability to work co-located with local teammates