We are looking for a back-end developer with demonstrable experience (+4 years) in cloud-native distributed systems in order to join our awesome development team. The candidate will participate in the design, development, and testing of the company’s portfolio software solutions, including both customer-faced services and internals tools. Being part of the development team, technology research and innovation will be a fundamental pillar in your activities.
The candidate must have strong skills on traditional back-end components, including large-scale databases, data processing optimization, real-time messaging frameworks, micro-services and publish - subscribes architectures, service testing and validation.
What you will do...
- Write E2 (elegant*efficient), well-documented, and reusable code
- Improve, modernize, and re-architect current company products and services; and participate in new feature definition and development for the portfolio
- Design, develop, and validate the distributed, high-availability database architecture and the corresponding management services
- Design, develop, and validate new micro-services covering new business requirements
- Write software tests and collaborate with QA
- Write both technical and user documentation
- Work together with the rest of the development team
What we require from you...
- Technology passionate and excellence seeker
- Master level in at least one of the following development languages: Python (preferred), Ruby,
- Go; and one of the following database technologies: PostgreSQL, MongoDB, InfluxDB
- Experience with Django or any similar framework, auto-scaling and rapid deployment mechanisms for web-based applications.
- Experience with containers, automated deployments, large-scale distributed systems, and cloud-based environments
- At least four years previous experience in similar positions
- Ability to quickly shift to a variety of development environments and manage multiple ongoing projects with tight deadlines
- Self-driven problem solver
- Capacity and willingness to learn new technologies
- Capacity to work within an awesome team, re-use and review other’s source code
What we would also like from you...
- English written and spoken
- Experience working with Git, Gitlab, and Agile teams
- Linux shell scripting and server administration
- Service-based distributed systems
- Coffee-lover and open-minded