Have you always dreamt of making a tectonic shift in an industry dominated by dinosaurs and legacy systems by shaking up the traditional world of collecting crucial customer information? Then look no further!
We in ComplyTeq are on a mission to reshape KYC (Know-your-customer) processes so you only do it once...
Over and over people submit the same information across different organisations, wasting time proving their identity and re-answering the same rudimentary questions.
We are looking for a senior front-end developer to come join us to get rid of onboarding flows once and for all.
The responsibilities you will have:
- As our senior front-end developer, you will help drive the direction of the customer-facing parts as well as help drive the development of the front-end
- You will work closely with our founders, the engineering team, the designers and of course, our customers
- You will be an integral part of owning our tech stack and roadmap ahead
- You will be one of the driving forces on the team and you will deliver impact from day one
- You will come up with new smarter ways of working using your experience
Who are we looking for:
- You are curious on how things work, enjoy looking under the hood and are not afraid to challenge the team and existing solutions
- You are comfortable building production-ready front-end systems
- You have a solid Computer Science foundation; while you may not be the master of every subject, a lot of areas interest you and you are generally curious
- You’ve worked as a full-time software engineer - x-years of experience are not a requirement, but it shows us you were motivated and could’t stay out of coding
- You are proactive, a self-starter and love taking initiative. If you see a problem you’d rather start solving it than filing it as a ticket
You qualify if you know our stack below, but you don’t have to know everything:
- Extensive experience with Angular and .NET (TypeScript, etc.)
- Experience working with cloud infrastructure (Azure)
- Some experience with Docker, Flux and Kubernetes
- Familiarity with NodeJS for the API documentation services
- Eagerness to learn and apply new state of the art technologies
- Worked with postgresql databases and rabbitmq as a queue system for infrastructure
- Previously been building highly secure web and/or mobile applications
What we can offer:
- A competitive salary
- An exiting international workplace (work from our offices in Copenhagen, Aarhus, Zürich or remote)
- A chance to make an impact in a small ambitious startup - with huge potential for growth