Codership Oy aims to develop final missing part for its highly successful Galera cluster - a graphical monitoring/management client which main purpose would be to present different aspects of a database cluster operation both in real-time and in retrospect (i.e live data streams and historic data on scales from seconds to months), as well as simplify its management.
Your primary responsibilities will be:
• assume the lead role in architecture, design and development of a clean, consistent, modern web application usable on wide range of platforms from desktop to smartphone.
• collaborate with the backend engineers on the API and functional backend requirements
• Establish testing/CI framework for the product with unit and functional tests.
• Manage your own work schedule to meet development targets
• 3+ years of full-time equivalent professional experience in building web applications
• Experience developing with React, Redux and related technologies (Vue.js can be an option)
• Experience with implementing REST and/or GraphQL API clients in frontend apps
• Experience with using Websockets • Keen attention to details and an eye for good UI design
• Experience writing clean, testable and reusable code • Ability to write unit tests
• Knowledge of browser limitations
• Git version control
• Good command of English language
• Ability to work with minimal supervision and proactive communication
• Full stack development
• Developing monitoring applications
• Producing charts/graphs, plotting of time series
• Working with database servers