HubLogix is a unique B2B SaaS offering that empowers retailers and brands to meet their customers’ high expectations for inventory accuracy and order fulfillment.
HubLogix provides a hands-free, out-of-the-box, order fulfillment solution for multi-point channel-to-supplier integration. Because HubLogix handles the complex challenges of e-commerce integration, our customers can focus more on growing their businesses. Based in downtown Boston, HubLogix has experienced leadership, solid venture backing, traction in a multi-billion dollar market, and a proven solution with a large number of customers.
As a hands-on Architect for the HubLogix product, you will leverage your experience to provide technical leadership in design, implementation, and platform/product evolution to meet the SaaS architecture needs of our rapidly growing customer base and vision. This is a tremendous opportunity to be a key contributor to a rapidly growing B2B/e-commerce business.
• Guide the technical direction of the product stack, design, and implementation
• Design, implement, and test solutions, independently and collaboratively
• Provide technical leadership with design activities, code reviews, best practices, etc,
• Mentor and invest in the technical growth and development of others on the team
• Collaborate with product and operations leadership on issues and direction
• Explore and recommend new technologies or approaches
• Identify, analyze, and resolve system design weaknesses
• Bachelor’s degree (minimum) in Computer Science or a related discipline.
Skills and Experience Profile
• Minimum 10 years of experience in commercial software development
• Minimum 7 years of full-stack SaaS development experience
• Domain and technical experience in the area of e-commerce and B2B is ESSENTIAL
• Expert in one or more web frameworks (e.g. Node.js, RoR, Django, Laravel)
• Solid experience with SQL databases and scalable data transformation/ETL processes
• Strong communication skills applicable for details (e.g. API) and big-box concepts
• Technical leadership skills (e.g. driving design sessions, code reviews, team education)
• Working in an Agile environment (e.g. SCRUM)
• Experience with NoSQL, Hadoop/HDFS, and/or machine learning techniques is a plus
Compensation and Benefits
● Great location (near New England Aquarium and the Boston Harbor Walk)
● Competitive salary
● Equity Incentive Plan
● 100% Medical and Dental Coverage through Aetna for employee and 75% for dependents
● MBTA Rail or Subway Pass
● Paid vacation and flexible working hours
● Company-sponsored happy hours