linkr is a SaaS platform that will revolutionize education by making school more interactive and connecting students, teachers and organizations to a global education network.
linkr allows faculty and institutions to teach 21st century skills like collaboration, critical thinking, creativity, innovation, cultural awareness, etc. while offering students meaningful experiences beyond the classroom walls.
About the job:
We are looking for a React Developer with passion for learning new technologies that will be responsible for developing new features for a very unique application that is already being used in 20 different countries.
Reporting to the Head of Engineering, you would:
- Develop a new functional, scalable and responsive web application
- Make architectural decisions, develop new features, provide code review and ensure project deliverables and deadlines
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
- Work within a multidisciplinary team (back-end, front-end, UI/UX) and play a role in the application design and creation process
What we offer:
- The opportunity to transform education and to impact the lives of students all over the world (nothing less!)
- The opportunity to join a team of passionate, experienced and open individuals and to work in a very positive environment
- Competitive salary, stock options, 3 weeks of vacation, an extreme flexibility regarding work hours and remote work