Who Were Looking For
- An experienced mobile developer. You have lots of experience building hybrid mobile applications and ideally at least some experience with native development with iOS and Android platforms. Youre also comfortable writing HTML and CSS.
- A self-starter. You take responsibility for projects from idea to completion, proactively seeking assistance as needed while guiding the work to successful outcomes.
- A versatile engineer. You know what you dont know and feel comfortable learning new skills. Youre not ashamed of recognizing mistakes and take measures to avoid falling again.
- A team player. You share code ownership as much as possible. You don't mind fixing other peoples code or stepping in to help a teammate.
- A minimalist. You believe a new feature should be built only when the evidence supports it. Youre willing to push back when you believe this rule is being ignored or violated.
- A great communicator. You communicate your ideas, feedback, and criticism thoroughly, clearly, and courteously. You believe theres no such thing as over-explaining or over-clarifying because thats how miscommunication is avoided.
- A business-minded engineer. You have deep understanding of the importance of building maintainable, efficient, clean code, while balancing that with the urgency of the business needs.
Task Examples Working with us, you could be asked to (solo or as part of a team):
- Investigate issues reported by our customer support or QA teams, determine impact and root cause, then prioritize and solve them.
- Discuss new features with our product team and help define the best solutions possible with a focus on the business needs and expected timelines.
- Participate in the scheduled planning meetings to discuss and estimate work for the upcoming iteration.
- Develop new features and improve existing ones.
- Grow and maintain our suite of automated tests.
What We Offer
- Join a small team who loves what they do.
- 100% remote work for unlimited flexibility.
- A competitive salary.
- Untracked paid time off and sick leave.
- Healthcare coverage (including dental) for you and your family (U.S. employees only).
- 401(k) with 3% company matching (U.S. employees only).