Join us on our mission to help the best products win.
It's often said that:
The best products don't win, the ones with the best distribution do.
We're doing something about that. Blanket gives the best products an unfair advantage by giving them access to the best distribution.
The first problem we're solving on our way to fulfill that mission is to automate the Sales Development process. That's prospecting, reaching out, crafting collateral, and booking sales demos.
We're looking for teammates that need to see their work have an immediate impact, and enjoy fast-paced and high-growth environments. Join us and play a crucial part in building a platform that some of the most respected companies use to increase their sales.
What your day will look like
You’ll be working closely with Ricardo (CTO), Miguel (Senior Front-end Engineer), and Bill (Senior Back-end Engineer).
Here’s what your typical day would currently look like:
- Integrate with various APIs and third-party platforms
- Collaborate with your teammates on software design and implementation
- Help design and create a robust, scalable, and clean server-side architecture that can handle large volumes of data
- Constructively participate in code reviews
- Collaborate with your teammates across departments
- Own whatever comes your way and see it through to the end
- Build highly scalable endpoints, microservices, and systems
- Maintain large databases
Our stack is NodeJS, React, Postgres.
- Strong Computer Science fundamentals
- Experience with REST API design, implementation, and usage
- Writing clean code, and testing it throughout the development process to ensure the quality is up to standards
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience with the Github development flow and code reviews
- Experience working with relational databases
- Experience working with cloud services (AWS, Google Cloud, etc.)
- Experience working with microservices architectures
- Ability to self-manage, prioritize, and deliver functional solutions
- BS Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Experience working remotely
- Experience with tech startup environments
- Experience building scalable server-side systems
- Experience with automated testing
- Experience with ML/AI theory, practice, and implementation
What we value
We’re building a teammate centric and remote-first company that recruits the best talent regardless of location, background, or gender.
We consider our work to be our craft. We're driven by progress, getting a little bit better at what we do every single day. We value working openly and transparently because it helps maintain and scale our culture.
We're likely not a good fit if you
- Seek comfort
- Feel best around teams with a clear hierarchy
- Find that teams work best when people stick to their job descriptions ("I probably shouldn't do that, that's not my job")
- Think hustle and hard work are overrated
- Feel that you're at a skill level that you're complacent with
- Think that remote teams don't work as well as having everyone in the same office
- Are any combination of ninja, rockstar, or guru
- Enjoy big-reveal moments after working siloed on a project
Consider joining if you
- Value a teammate approach to company building
- Enjoy working in flat-ish hierarchies
- Think that there's still a ton for you to learn
- Believe in openly sharing progress as you work
- Believe in giving and receiving candid and transparent feedback
- Are capable of having robust debates
- Embrace a Disagree and commit culture, because it leads to better products than consensus-driven ones
- Are an entrepreneur at heart
- Believe in being deliberate about how you spend time
- Are high on self-awareness and introspectiveness
Perks and benefits
Our four biggest perks and benefits:
- Work environment freedom and flexibility
- Everything you do or say matters
- Everything you do or say has a tangible impact
- Results are valued over egos on all interactions
Since we believe those benefits are vital to long-term sustainable happiness, it means that our monetary and lifestyle benefits will always use them as a Northstar:
- Work wherever you want
- We cover 90% of your health insurance premium
- We cover 75% of your dental and vision insurance premiums
- Workspace stipend (up to $500 a month)
- Book stipend (up to $30 a month)
- Learning and development credit per year to invest in your craft
- Three paid weeks and five paid holidays per year
- 12 weeks of paid family leave (for primary and secondary caregivers)