CareAcademy.com provides online professional development for caregivers of older adults so they can provide excellent care. We are passionate about providing excellent classes that ensure that caregivers and agencies can better train, staff, and support the fastest growing service economy.
What You Will Be Doing:
- Contribute in designing the right software architecture in order to meet market demands,
- Produce high-quality testable code
- Contribute to improving processes and development tools
- Do whatever it takes to win the market. You would be one of the first engineering hires so the sky is the limit. If you like to talk to customers, for example, we can make it happen!
What You Will Need:
- You have at least 5 years of experience, developing web-based products.
- You're comfortable with both front-end and back-end development.
- You have some experience in early-stage startups.
- You’ve been mentored by an experienced engineer. You know the coding best practices and live by them.
- You’re market focused: You have strong discipline in order to deliver the right thing for our customers.
- You can make sense out of chaos. We’re small and nimble and get things done in an efficient way.
Bonus Skills (not required):
- Prior experience with Learning Management Systems
Preferred Languages and Skills: