About the role:
The Senior Software Engineer performs coding, debugging, testing and troubleshooting throughout the application development process. Designs and develops software applications. May direct a few junior level software engineers. In addition, Senior Software Engineer typically reports to a manager. Being a Senior Software Engineer contributes to moderately complex aspects of a project. Work is generally independent and collaborative in nature.
- Develops information systems by designing, developing, and integrating software solutions
- Determines operational feasibility by evaluating analysis, problem definition, requirements, solution development, and proposed solutions
- Develops software solutions by studying information needs, conferring with users, and studying systems flow, data usage, and work processes
- Investigates problem areas
- Follows the software development lifecycle
- Documents and demonstrates solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments and clear code
- Prepares and installs solutions by determining and designing system specifications, standards, and programming
- Improves operations by conducting systems analysis and recommending changes in policies and procedures
- Protects operations by keeping information confidential
- Provides information by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing development and service issues
- 4+ years of relevant experience
- TypeScript, ECMAScript 6
- Angular 10+ (Angular is our framework of choice at the moment, must we able/willing to work with it)
- NGRX/similar is a big plus
- Single-Page Applications
- Basic+ understanding of HTTP protocol
- unit (Jasmine/Karma, Spectator or similar) and e2e (CodeceptJS or similar) testing
- Agile Methodologies
- Understanding of end to end communications between frontend and backend
- Experience with mobile, mobile cross-platform, mobile native (Cordova)
- Demonstrated success in a high-growth, operationally intense environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, and ability to influence cross-functional teams and executives.
To stand out, please also provide the following:
- List of projects you feel best demonstrates your qualifications for this position
- LinkedIn profile
- Links to your Stack Overflow profile and pull requests for questions posed or problems solved by you on GitHub, and/or with other development communities or forums.