We are looking for an experienced Senior Software Engineer (Front End) with a passion for developing great products which people love to use.
At Workhuman, we are helping our customers create world-class cultures, and we carefully consider the user experience their employees have with our products.We operate in a highly collaborative environment, where multi-disciplined individuals come together to make things happen. We release often & are passionate about what we do.
Our environment is based on a culture of recognition, celebration, and conversations. Our people are our greatest assets. We celebrate them. We thank them. We support their growth and development.
The value you will deliver:
- You will work alongside excellent Product Designers and Software Engineers, developing great products that users love, and influencing the direction of our latest front-end technology stack.
- You will help build new, and improve existing Workhuman design components used in our Social Recognition, Life Events, Moodtracker and Conversations products
- You will implement code to high standards, and share your knowledge to help others, collectively improving our UI library
- You will contribute to sprint planning & backlog refinement sessions, daily stand-ups and retrospectives with our technology teams (Dev, Automated QA, UX/UI, Product)
- You will take pride in your work, focus on delivering value, flow and the ability to adapt to change
The skills you will bring
- You are familiar with RESTful as an API design/have experience integrating with middle tier Java or Python applications
- You are a thought leader and love to guide the technical direction of the team
- You develop in accordance to best software engineering and UX practice, helping to define development standards for the team
- You will have experience working with, and contributing to a Design System
- You like to collaborate openly on shared items of work and communicate well in a team-oriented environment across locations
- You share your knowledge and enjoy mentoring other team members
- 25 days annual leave, increasing with years of service
- Company plan VHI Health Care & Dental cover for employee and dependencies
- A Pension commencing after probation period
- Participation in Workhuman’s employee recognition programs
- Discounted gift certificates
- Discounted TaxSaver Travel cards/free car parking (subject to availability)
- Income Protection
- Life Assurance
- Access to our Tuition Reimbursement Scheme
- Access to Workhuman University
- Additional ‘perks’ - Free breakfast cereal, fruit, tea/coffee, fantastic catered events and wellness activities throughout the year etc.
Did you know:
- We have an award winning culture, we were #1 Great Place to Work in Ireland 2019 medium-sized workplace, #4 in the 2020 Ireland large-sized workplaces and were named as one of Irelands Best Workplaces for Women 2020 by Great Place to Work
- There are currently over 4.5 million users on Workhuman® across 160 countries.
- Our core values are; Respect, Determination, Innovation and Imagination.
At Workhuman, we love what we do because we’re shaping the future of work through our people and our technology. Our human cloud-based applications are helping some of the world’s leading global brands connect culture to shared purpose. The Workhuman Cloud empowers employees to thank, talk and celebrate each other, creating an environment that sparks gratitude and human connection while increasing employee engagement and productivity.