- deliver software that works. Always.
- seek challenges, find and define problems and enjoy researching, tinkering and meticulously engineering solutions for the clients’ problems
- perfect code structure and style but know what to focus on if the deadlines require it
- work independently and consider quality code your highest responsibility
- perceive yourself as a generalist:
- you learn new tools, programming languages or technologies quickly if the task at hand calls for it.
- are a strong communicator and team player with a hands-on mindset
- You design, develop, test, debug, deploy, maintain and optimize software as part of an agile team.
- You work on all levels of software development, on exciting products, on hardware-/software interfaces, on embedded systems, on decentral systems, on video/audio processing and data analyses.
- You develop prototypes and proof-of-concepts as well as software which is already in production.
- You develop ideas and innovative solutions, write documentations and present those to your team.
- MINT degree or similar job experience
- several years of programming experience in two or more of the following languages:
- ideally, experience in one imperative, one functional and on OOP language
- You are well versed in database systems, work with Git, use Docker and the cloud feels like home to you.
- You bring along stacks and technologies like GraphQL, React, Make and Webpack as well as process tools such as CI, Lint, PR, Feature Branch, Test Coverage – or you are able to pick those up quickly.
- Former experiences with Machine Learning, e.g. with Tensorflow or Scikit-learn, or CAx tools are a plus.
- You speak English.
==What we offer==
- projects that help you develop your skills and expand your portfolio
- a flexible home office policy, or work fully remote
- a young lovely team that supports each other and grows together
- a pleasant and relaxing workplace in a business-loft in Berlin
- full time or part time depending on your wishes
- the opportunity to visit conferences and get continuous education
- newest equipment: choose your own setup for your workplace and get your favorite gear