Do you have an interest in working on a SaaS product that is disrupting a $75 billion industry?
Do you enjoy working in a fast-paced, diverse, start-up-like environment?
Do you code in jeans and a T-shirt, and enjoy Nerf battles, company-hosted nights out, and free snacks?
If you said yes to these, then look no furtherthis is the opportunity you have been waiting for!
WorkStride develops a mobile-enabled, SaaS platform that allows companies to have a portal where their channel sales partners can share information, access training, and get rewarded for participating in sales promotions, lotteries, and contests. Our first-generation product is being used by 20 of the Fortune 500. Come help us as we rapidly grow our platform and customer base!
As a Senior Software Engineer you will be a creative thought leader with passion for building leading products that will serve our recognition and incentives-based clients. Our offices are located in the iconic Empire State Building, but we will consider remote candidates.
You will work with a smart, talented, passionate team of engineers and be responsible for:
- Writing high-quality, maintainable, code powering the engine behind the new sales incentives platform.
- Using skill and creativity to create the right solution rather than the easiest one for our enterprise clients.
- Assisting with the troubleshooting of production support issues.
- Presenting your code in regularly held dev practices.
- BA/BS in Computer Science (or related field).
- 3+ years’ back-end Java development and the corresponding stack (J2EE, Spring, Hibernate, open source libraries, etc.) in a SaaS model.
- Proven success in building scalable software in a multi-tenanted environment using software engineering best practices (CDN, caching and VM optimization).
- Strong DB (Microsoft SQL Server) chops that include complex SQL query development and path optimizations.
- Best practices approach with Views, Stored Procs and typed-datasets is critical.
- Strong familiarity with creating and deploying Web Services using RESTful APIs (JSON, XML, etc.).
- Experience with SSO using SAML and OAuth.
- Ability to understand the business imperatives and translate them to big picture architectural concepts
- Comfortable in a team environment or working independently
- Has kept up with the latest frameworks and trends in the Java ecosystem
- Understanding of Agile/SCRUM techniques
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Proven ability to handle multiple projects at once