At Fixably, we build SaaS to fix hardware. Fixably integrates all the tools needed to perform and follow up on repairs, handle internal resources and workflows, monetary transactions, logistics, customer communication, Apple and other OEM requirements and more.
Our mission is to extend the after-sale lifetime of over a billion devices. We’re devoted to increasing sustainability and responsibility where it has not been possible before. We make after-sales green. We help satisfy end-users at scale. Repairs handled through our platform are counted already in the millions. We have customers in 20+ countries and counting.
Our team consists of very passionate, international professionals. We light up when we tackle new challenges and thrive on solving problems with our clients. We’ve built a fast-growing company we genuinely love working for, and we think you will too.
You are already living in or planning to move to Finland (relocation services not provided). Ideally, you are currently based in or can move to the Helsinki metropolitan area, although you may also work remotely from time to time. You need to be comfortable communicating professionally in English, both written and spoken. Competitive benefits and a flexible working environment are a natural part of this assignment.
- Contribute towards the continual development of Fixably's existing and future products
- Produce clean, well-designed, testable, and efficient code based on specifications and meeting quality standards
- Integrate software components, using 3rd-party APIs and by building internal and customer-facing APIs
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade existing software, and recommend and execute improvements
- Comply with project plans and industry standards
- Create technical documentation for reference and reporting
- Update and develop personal technical skills and knowledge
- Communicate and collaborate effectively and respectfully with colleagues
- Strengthen an excellent team of developers and build a world-leading product
- Participate constructively in Agile practices, company processes, and related meetings
- Working experience with PHP, MySQL, and REST APIs.
- Experience with MVC frameworks such as Laravel, Symfony, Phalcon, or ExpressJS.
- We strongly appreciate any previous experience from ERP systems, customer portals, and the repair industry.
- Familiarity with modern development practices and technologies, including Agile frameworks (e.g. Scrum, Kanban), unit testing, and CI/CD-based deployment workflows
- A degree in software engineering or a similar field is preferred
- A chance to gain great work experience and career progression in the company
- Support and training
- An internationally diverse team of multi-talented professionals
- Competitive salary.