What will you do:
You will deal with the development and modification of multi-channel conversational applications, where the user interface will be voice and text.
What will your responsibilities be:
- You will be part of the development team, participating in all phases of the project life cycle: requirements gathering, design, development, unit tests, integration tests, deployment and post-production support.
- You will develop the modifications requested in the Bot, using the Microsoft Bot Framework development framework in TypeScript.
- You will learn how we integrate the bots in the different channels (telephony, webchat, WhatsApp, ...)
- We will show you how we have assembled our Bots as a Service platform on AWS so that you can monitor the different systems we have deployed (Docker, Kubernetes, ...)
- You will use code repositories to have a version control of the project.
- You will have contact with the client, through emails or telephone meetings.
We need you to contribute:
- At least, Technical Engineering (computer science or telecommunications)
- English high level.
- References with which to contrast the indicated experience.
We will value very positively if you also have:
- Higher engineering (computer science or telecommunications).
- Experience in more programming languages (.NET, C #, ...).
- Experience with NodeJs
- Experience in scripting languages (perl, etc ...)
- Demonstrable experience in the use of code repositories (mercurial, git, cvs, ...)
- Links to own code repositories (github, bitbucket, ...).
- Experience with Docker or Kubernetes.
- Knowledge and experience with speech recognition technologies: Nuance, Loquendo, Verbio, ...
- Experience in installation, configuration or administration of IVR environments: AVP, GVP, MPS, ...
- Knowledge of VoIP telephony, H32, Programming in Call Center environments.
- Knowledge of VoiceXML (VXML).
Skills You'll Need to Succeed:
- In a changing environment, you will need to have a spirit of innovation, with the ability to approach problems in a different way.
- You enjoy the challenges in a young, dynamic and entrepreneurial company.
- You organize your assigned work well and have autonomous time management.
- You design and document solutions tailored to customer needs.
- Teamwork, since here we work in a multidisciplinary team with a lot of contact with the commercial team.
- Learning ability of Fonetic's work methodology.
- You like dealing with the client and you have no problem communicating with him to understand his requests and explain the solutions.
What we offer you:
- Integrate yourself in a multidisciplinary environment, in which you will work together with others. developers, computational linguists, AI specialists, Cloud Engineers, and speech scientists.
- You can work from home, the beach or from the office, or choose each day what you want the most.
- I work full time and with an indefinite contract.
- Side Projects, you can allocate work time to do the Project that you have always wanted to do.
- Flexible schedule.
- A competitive salary.
- Flexible remuneration.
- Referral program (if you know a friend and he is hired, you get € 2,000).
- Training Plan: Group English classes and Online Technology Platform, with more than 300 courses.
- A great environment to grow in while enjoying!
And ... since not everything is work, we also offer you:
- 23 annual days of vacation
- Every Friday of the year and 3 months of summer, intensive day (so you can enjoy the afternoons)
- Fonetic takes care of your health, so we offer you:
- Voluntary medical examination
- Medical insurance at a competitive price