Who We Are
Dia&Co is the leading personalized styling service for women who wear sizes 14+. Our business meets a profound need, and we are on a mission to democratize fashion — not only by providing easy access to quality clothing, but also by building an inclusive community of women who use fashion to celebrate their bodies. We’re expanding our talented team and are looking for passionate, smart and multi-talented go-getters to join us.
What We’re Looking For
We are seeking an expert software developer who wants to join us in creating a suite of large consumer-facing and internal products that are transforming both operational efficiency and consumer e-commerce. Our product team is small, smart, and fast. We value and support design perfectionism, off-the-charts ambition, independent thinking, design/engineering collaboration, mobile-first thinking, true agility, user testing, analytics-driven UX design, constant iteration, and building a beloved consumer brand.
• have 4+ years development with Python (including web frameworks)
• have a computer science BS or equivalent
• write clear, self-documenting code, and seek out best practices
• are serious (but pragmatic) about TDD, and refactor aggressively
• are aware of performance trade-offs and write efficient, scalable code
• are familiar with a range of modern data stores (Postgres, Redis, ElasticSearch)
• can work as a full-stack developer, though you may prefer frontend/backend
• think independently and love sharing your own technical solutions with others.
• aren’t afraid of some dev-ops work as needed (we’re fully on AWS/OpsWorks)
• strive daily to transform the fashion industry, from working with existing top brands to creating our own private label collections from the ground up
• are a Sequoia Capital-backed (Series C), growth-stage startup co-founded by two women
• have styled countless amazing women across the country in the past three years—they are at the core of everything that we do
• foster a culture of autonomy and accountability—your contributions make a big difference
• have an office that is buzzing with excitement—we are genuinely happy to be at work each day
• celebrate each other’s individuality and unique skill sets
• create good karma by aiming to surprise and delight at every touchpoint
Benefits & Perks
• competitive salaries, flexible vacation policy and top quality medical, dental, and vision plans
• a leadership team that embraces technology, creativity, and initiative
• great snacks, Bagel Wednesdays, office happy hours and a fun office environment!
• located in Hudson Square (the heart of Tribeca, SoHo and West Village) or in LA (Culver City WeWork)