At ThirstySprout, we’re building the world’s most developer centric platform connecting leading startups and organizations with specialized remote engineers. We consistently hire a group of talented and seasoned engineers that are passionate about building world-class products. We work with companies such as Mailchimp, Momentus Space, Rover.com and many other startups from top US accelerator programs such as Y-Combinator.
As a software engineer at ThirstySprout, you will be responsible for working with a team of engineers, contributing code, and collaborating with our customers. You’re agile, friendly, retrospective, and not afraid to identify ways to improve any process. Above all, you judge your success by the success of your team and the happiness of our customers.
Technical Skills – Good To Have (not all skills are a required to apply):
- 3+ years of experience as a software engineer
- 2+ years of experience in a frontend framework React
- 2+ years of Utilize AWS, Azure, Heroku or Google Cloud
- 2+ years of experience in Node, Python or other similar backend programming languages.
- 2+ years of experience in CI / CD and unit testing.
- 1+ year of experience in Docker
- Upper intermediate in English with relevant experience in communicating with customers, technical teams, and senior management.
- Ability to estimate project timelines and objectives effectively.
- You have an eye for quality software, period. With the ability to effectively write tests.
- Uphold best practices in engineering, security, and architectural design.
- Hands-on expertise in many disparate technologies ranging from front-
- end user interfaces to back-end systems, and all points in-between.
- Experience hacking on open-source projects or building apps people love.
- Collaborate with our customers, take ownership of timelines/deliverables, and drive the successful execution of consulting projects.
- Worked in a variety of methodologies including TDD, Pair Programming, Agile, and Kanban.
- Good compensation package
- We provide mentorship from experienced technical leaders & startup founders from some of the most prestigious accelerators in the world (Y-Combinator, Techstars, 500 Startups etc.)
- Ability to work remotely with incredibly smart, and driven business owners.