We are growing fast and are looking for the best and the brightest to bring on the team. Core skills must include serious server-side Java with Spring Framework, ideally using Spring Boot microservices.
Do you like building incredible things that millions of people use
A Senior Software Engineer leads the transformation of product requirements into technical implementations, ensuring feasibility, functionality, and integration with existing systems/platforms. Reports to CTO.
- Design and development of new software or software revisions.
- Create high-level architectural specifications.
- Provide consultation on complex projects
- Top level contributor/specialist.
- uide a team of developers through a project to completion.
- Mentor junior developers.
- Enterprise Integration Patterns
- Database Design
- REST APIs
- Demonstrates expertise in a variety of the field's concepts, practices, and procedures.
- Relies on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in related field (or equivalent experience)
- May be expected to have an advanced degree in area of specialty
- At least 5 years of experience in the field or in a related area (or shows equivalent competency)