I have been working at Soshace full-time (Less than a year)
- Remote work.
- No strict requirements on schedule.
- Wide choice of good projects.
- Technology stack is based on modern frameworks = new experience and professional growth.
- Rates higher than average in Russia.
- Many financial and organizational questions may be resolved by managers.
- English practice is a natural bonus
- Time tracker may be uncomfortable for developers who used to work without it.
- Requires some additional unpaid activities to manage your business (taxes, documents). Interviews with potential clients also take time.
- No paid vacations.
- Some work processes are not regulated by Soshace and must be negotiated directly with clients.
Advice to Management
Try to improve management strategies to reduce potential "downtime" for developers. Timeout between first interview in Soshace and first real income is quite long. Keep up a good work!