Hello, Guarav, we've got a lot of negative feedbacks regarding a formatting of your code on reddit
https://www.reddit.com/r/java/comments/fjhpn1/top_12_string_programs_for_your_next_java/ Can you fix it?
Great article! Our readers on Reddit said that there is "youtube-dl", a feature-rich CLI tool that do all this stuff. Anyway great to learn how we can create such things by our own.
Please look at comments here https://www.reddit.com/r/django/comments/f9puec/creating_realtime_api_with_beautiful_soup_and/
Hello, please contact with me by email: email@example.com. I need to get detailed description from you
1. Why would you put a sleep inside a for-loop inside a task? You should setup properly a rate-limit.
2. This could be improved by creating smaller tasks that take care of individual parts.
3. print? use logging module.
4. What if your request doesn't return 2xx?
5. since you already wrote that dict to print it, you can use it as Currency.objects.create(**dct)
thanks for sharing! although hookrouter might be a great alternative
I don't really have anything to say about the post itself, but I noticed a minor bug in your code: The correct way to open files for csv reading/writing is to use newline='', i.e. open('books.csv', mode='r', newline=''). The reason for this is documented in the footnote https://docs.python.org/3/library/csv.html#id3
Very detailed, thank you!
Or use a social network account
Or use email\username to sign in
You can also try to sign in here