Pavel is an experienced Front-End developer whose mission is to make web a little bit better: more comfortable for users and much comprehensible for crawlers. Pavel is diligent, meticulous and scrupulous person. He is in constant search for the best solutions to go to the production.
- Developing new user-facing features using React.js;
- Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers;
- Integrating with existing backend services and possibly create new services to support mobile applications and design interfaces;
- Working with version control systems.
- Creating management panel (Fleetmanager) on React.js;
- Planning site architecture and creating its pages;
- Automatizing release and deploy processes with shell scripts;
- Configuring Nginx server for frontend part;
- Splitting the site into independent bundles and configured different Webpack builds for different environments.
- Maintaining YouDo.com frontend. Migration to ES2015 (Babel);
- React (Redux) integration.
- Full responsibility for internal report and data visualization service;
- Gathering requirements from internal consumers, develop frontend (Angular 1), backend (Node.js), integrate third party services;
- Interviewing the frontend developers and fullstack developers;
- Developing service features, fixing bugs, creating UI;
- Developing API with Node.js; Unit testing (Mocha + Chai). Added OAuth with LDAP;
- Maintaning internal ReactJS project: creating new components, bugfixing (a lot).
- Maintaining and supporting localway.ru with Angular.js: bugfixing, layouts, developing new pages, modules, directives for main site, also for mobile site and admin panel.
- Features, bugfixing, layouts, again bugfixing. Change some pages, e. g. special offer page and tours search. Maintain some admin panel pages.
- Developing modules for AngularJS: DB search, sorting, pseudopage pagination.
- Developing company own service panel UI;
- Improving UX and UI for company sites and projects;
- Developing some child projects`s sites; - Maintaining new company's site (a present one);
- Layouts, templates, scripting;
- Polishing some third-party libraries for project needs.