We are looking to add an integral member to our product development team to create and maintain a sophisticated and scalable matter management suite of products that are in wide spread enterprise use.
Spin Systems Inc. (SpinSys) is a rapidly growing, privately-held solutions and technical services company, offering products and a broad range of expertise focused on providing complete solutions for bio-medical intelligence to the U.S. federal government as well as enterprise-wide legal solutions to some of the world's largest companies. SpinSys provides a unique mix of product experience and expertise to help our customers obtain and analyze critical information to drive decisions and elevate performance.
SpinSys offers a well-rounded package of benefits such as medical, dental, vision, flexible spending accounts, paid holidays, unlimited leave, 401(k) with employer contribution, tuition reimbursement and flexible work arrangements.
- Participate in all phases of the software development lifecycle including creating technical designs, program code, test plans, and verifying test results
- Apply reusable code design and design patterns in a test-driven development environment
- Develop technical design documentation based on functional design specifications and implement solutions using object-oriented programming techniques
- Collaborate with a team of developers, business analysts, UX designers, infrastructure architects, and quality assurance testers to ensure the successful delivery of an integrated solution meeting the needs of the business
- Provide level of effort estimates for implementation and project plans
- Research, recommend, and adopt best practices and design patterns for development
- A Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, or a similar science and engineering discipline, and a minimum of 3 years of progressive post-graduate experience
- 2+ years of hands on experience building responsive enterprise web-based applications using HTML 5, CSS3, and JS
- Proven experience using modern responsive frameworks such as Bootstrap, Foundation and/or Skeleton
- Experience developing RESTful and oData services using C# .NET is a plus
- Experience interacting with/developing in databases such as SQL Server and Oracle is a plus
- Ability to work independently and collaborate with external team members in a fast-paced agile environment
- Secret clearance required