The LifeBonder mission is NextGen social media. We will lead a social media revolution to bring user needs front and center. The next generation of social media will no longer let technology strip away our sense of being together, but rather leverage technology to making it happen - and doing it in ways that shifts the focus away from spending hours finding friends to being friends.
You are a Angular coding genius (or close enough) and a quality-conscious front-end developer who have time to contribute to our project. You consider your work as a craft where there is no compromise on quality.
You are probably oa very skilled Angular developer. You have in-depth knowledge of Angular 11 or 12 and at least 2 years experience in Angular development. You also have expereince working with Angular Material.
- You'll work together with our development team to build NextGen Social Media web app.
- You'll be developing code primary in Angular 12 or above.
- You will be developing new code, but also help cleaning existing code and refracturing if nessesary.
- You’re either a recent graduate or a senior in the field of Angular front-end programming with a passion for visually appealing design.
- You can work independently and feel comfortable structuring your own time with little oversight.
- You have the ability to translate spoken ideas and AdobeXD design into highly appealing web app design.
- You are a strong communicator, comfortable with working remotely and in person.
- You’re excited for new challenges in app development.
What We Offer:
- We are a small team of endlessly dedicated entrepreneurs offering a friendly work environment where everyone is equal.
- We offer real-world work experience and exciting challenges where you can make a real difference.
- Awesome recommendations and when you’re ready to move on, we’ve got your back.
- Full-time hires at a later date and the possibility of shareholder equity in the company.