As a Node.js Developer, you will be responsible for everything ranging from frontend to backend, and will work closely with our Product Engineers to build solutions in a fast, collaborative process. You’ll expect an integral role in technical decisions that specify our product strategy and affect the user experience.
- Develop tools and processes for deploying, monitoring, maintaining, troubleshooting, testing, and fixing our backend infrastructure.
- Design and implement a secure and robust AWS infrastructure to support our growing customer base.
- Evaluate, test, and decide on major architectural subsystems and tools to meet the short- and mid-term needs of users and the company.
- 3+ years of production experience building Node.js applications.
- Preferably 1+ year of production experience in any other backend programming language
- Experience with AWS tools, especially AWS CLI
- Familiarity with Node.js automatic test frameworks like Jest. Knowledge of Cypress is a plus
- Experience with MongoDB and any relational database (Maria, MySQL, Postgres)
- Strong Git knowledge
- Comfortable using Linux/Unix systems
- Self-management working remotely
- Proactive & able to work alone on projects managed by you
- Fluent in written & spoken English
- Very competitive and negotiable compensation.
- Work whenever you work best (flexible hours)
- Flexible vacation – take time off when you need it
- Complete autonomy. If something makes sense, do it