The ideal candidate is a strong programmer who thinks creatively, is naturally innovative, highly collaborative and has a passion for developing software with groundbreaking features that are far-reaching and have real impact.
- Excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills. Excellent team player.
- A love of technology and its application.
- Naturally curious about how things work. Preference for technology with a desire to improve technical skills.
- A greedy appetite for finding bugs with software.
- Good at prioritizing and good organizational skills.
- Clear and distinct communication
- Critical thinking and problem solving
- Can make decisions
- Good adaptability
- Presentable, professional and punctual
- Good analytical thinking
- You need to be passionate about problem solving, collaboration, communication and personal impact on businesses.